Friday, December 12, 2008

Mobility, can't wait, and yet, I dread it!

So, Timothy has become quite the little independent daredevil, what with his crawling and cruising all over the place. We generally close off the kitchen and family room, but if we leave one of the doors open for even a second, he's off in a flash. I've found him in the living room several times, and in either his or our bedroom a couple of times, too. He's FAST! So, I can only imagine what it'll be like once he's walking (running?). Yikes!

On that note, my very favorite mom-owned website, Mom4Life, has these giveaways every week. This week, they're giving away this VERY cool new product that I think I just might need; it's called the "KinderKord Wrist to Wrist Retractable Connection". I like the idea of this product, because I have mixed feelings about the whole harness thing. You can check out the product and the givaway here and the product on the Mom4Life website here. I love shopping on this site because, 1. it's mom-owned; 2. all the products are mom-invented; 3. Heather's prices are very competitive, (not to mention that there's no CA tax and free shipping!); and 4. the customer service is FANTASTIC!

Anyway, that's my plug for the day... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me blush to read your kind post:)! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks! We're glad to serve!