Sunday, December 21, 2008

84

Yesterday marked an interesting milestone: the number of weeks that Timothy has been alive! 42 "in the oven", and 42 out in the world. (And yes, for those of you who have done "the pregnant thing", he was in there for 42 weeks!) When I think about how much he's changed in that time, I simply cannot believe it. I mean, he went from being two little cells, to a little peanut, to a newborn, then an infant, and now almost a toddler - all in 84 short weeks! It's truly hard to fathom the amount of change that these little beings undergo on a daily basis.

So, on that note, please enjoy this chronicle of Timothy's life thus far:

Li'l peanut (first ultrasound, taken at 9 weeks, 5 days):

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump!


One day old:


One month old:


Two months old:


Three months old:


Four months old:


Five months old:


Six months old:


Seven months old:


Eight months old:


Nine months old:


Amazing!

No comments: