Saturday, November 1, 2008

8 - 4 - 2

Teo is eight months old today! I absolutely can't believe that 2/3 of a year have gone by since our little bundle of joy made his entrance into the world. I know it's a cliche, but it really is going so fast.

The fact that he's eight months old, however, is bittersweet and has brought up some emotions for me that I didn't know were brewing beneath the surface. The reason for this is, in large part I think, because it was exactly four months ago that I went back to work. He's been in daycare and I've been working for exactly half his life. I don't have a choice in the matter, so it's not like there are any decisions to be made. It just sucks. And that's all I have to say about that.

Now, for anyone who's wondering what the "2" in the title of the post is for... Teo now has two - yes, two! - little teeth! He's the cutest little jack-o-lantern on the block! :)

No comments: