Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best big brother EVER!!

"I yuh you, sistuh!"
Timothy really is a fantastic big brother.  I was so worried about how he was going to behave towards Lyla when we brought her home, but he is nothing short of amazingly loving and sweet with her.  He is totally protective and possessive of her, calling her "our baby" and "NOT your baby!" when he talks to people about her, and most mornings he comes over and gently strokes her head and says, "Aww, he's so cute!" (and yes, I meant to write "he's" hehe), or "I yike sistuh!"  And, as evidenced above, he likes kissing her. 

Seeing the sweet little bond forming between them makes my heart swell, and I think I love them a million times more than I ever thought possible before Lyla was born!  And to any of you considering having a second baby, but are worried that you couldn't possibly love another the way you love your first, don't.  Don't give it another thought, because you won't have to split the love you already feel between the two; no, instead, that love will grow to epic proportions and you will love each of them that much more. I promise.

No comments: