Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nakey Time!


Lyla had a bit of diaper area irritation today, so I decided to let her go au naturale after bath time this afternoon.  Timothy thought that sounded like great fun, so he followed suit.  He ended up sitting on his potty for the better part of an hour, eating lunch and playing with his "babies" (his tools), at which point he got up, went out in the back yard, and peed out there.  I'd say it must be a boy thing, but these two have an auntie who used to enjoy nature in that way as well. ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want too cum all over them and fuck them until the beg me to stop then i want too make the suck my dick dry

Anonymous said...

If i knew where they lived i would fuck them so much i dont think if they begged i would ever stop fucking them it makes me so hard thinking about what i could do to them i would tie them down and and i would make them my toys i would own them and i will make them worship me and make drink my cum every day

Anonymous said...

https://gregscorner1.blogspot.com/?zx=959a5233321c10b7

Anonymous said...

mmmmm i wanna let my ciock get rammed into that kiddies ass

Anonymous said...

love kiddie kunt and toddler boy pussy

Anonymous said...

I just want the baby

Anonymous said...

never hadsex with ababy but I want it

Anonymous said...

Love these little bits.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I have a 15 month old baby girl at home. I'm slowly starting to get her trained. Started touching her soft pussy. She loved it! Next diaper change I'm going to taste her

Anonymous said...

What on earth are these comments

Anonymous said...

https://xn----7sbbmwdimhtcb5aabbrd6w.xn--p1ai/800/600/http/statica2.detstvo.ru/foto/original/2009/08/18/d0acf74a72278104bdd8546281a25568.jpg

Anonymous said...

Den sexiga bebisfittan skulle jag vilja knulla och spruta min pedofilsperma i🍆💦🥰 Helvete vad kåt hon gjorde mig🍆💦🤤