Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Top Chef - Toddlers

Okay, so I have to admit that I got this idea from a couple of friends, and I absolutely love it! Thanks, Ashleigh and Becky!

Last week, Timothy and I baked together twice. On Tuesday we made a cake that was DE-lish, and on Friday we made a banana bread. I had tried baking with him a couple of months ago, but he was a bit scared of standing on the chair (I'd love to get him a learning tower, but that'll have to wait until Christmas or later) up at the counter. Not so this time around! Yay! Baking has always been a favorite pastime for me, so I'm very excited to share it with Timothy.

Cake:





Banana bread:





1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Mmmmmm... it smells good from here!
Yay cooking shows!
( We got our learning tower off of craigslist for a steal. )