Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Cutie

Timothy looked adorable in his little Easter outfit - if I do say so myself! We went out to Rancho Murieta on Saturday for an Easter Egg Hunt, and Timothy had a blast. I wasn't able to get too many good action shots (or a video!) of him collecting eggs, but he was a pro! It was pretty darn funny to watch him going after all the eggs (after getting a tutorial on what to do from his cousins, Lacey & Lauren!) while many of his contemporaries stood around and looked confused, or cried, or picked up one egg and refused to let it go... you get the picture. It was all I could do to keep up with him and still get a few pics!



Timothy also got to to touch a horse for the first time, and he was very excited!

And... just a few more shots of the cutie. I couldn't resist!

No comments: