Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3 months old... Time to put me in the zoo!

Well, Timothy is officially 1/4 of a year old! To celebrate, Billy and I thought it would be fun to go to the zoo. Billy and I had a lot of fun looking at all the animals and Timothy had a blast watching all the other kids who were there. Here are a few pictures that we took while we were there:

On safari (sorry for the finger in the frame!):

"Aren't I cute in my sun hat and striped shirt?"


Notice the jaguar to the left of Billy's head?

Here are some of the other animals we saw:

Giraffe:


Snow Leopard:


Camouflaged Lion:


On a different note, please enjoy the video of little man rolling over for the second time EVER! He did it the first time, so I ran for the camera and made him do it again :) I'll be trying to get better videos as he becomes more adept...

No comments: